Amplified IT is looking for a GFE Services Analyst. This role will support our Services Delivery team on the creation, update and management of delivery services such as the Audit, Kickstart and Provisioning products. Primarily this position will work with internal team members to prepare and gather data for the service delivery products. Some customer interaction will be needed in relation to getting projects started, gaining access to domains, and troubleshooting issues. This position is a full-time role working remotely with an expectation to work East Coast core hours (9-5pm).
Amplified IT is a multi-award winning education-technology consultancy. We’re proud to say that we currently work with over 4,000 districts; including 10 of the 15 largest in North America. Our success comes down to our team, products and the way we work: in short we know Google and we know Education.
At Amplified IT, we believe diverse teams work smarter, have more fun on the job, and empathize better with the needs of schools. When we hire, evaluate, reward, and promote, we strive to ensure each person is judged as an individual on the merits of their unique contributions to the work, as free as possible from bias or discrimination.
- Analyzes and prepares Services for delivery to customers
- Supports Service Delivery team with delivering core products such as Audit, Kickstart, and Provisioning
- Works with Service Delivery team to keep core products up to date and in line with educational best practices
- Leverages various tools for automating the creation and delivery of core products
- Performs ongoing quality assurance of the Service Delivery core products and processes
- Work with the Service Delivery team to improve and implement changes to our services
- Willingness to continually learn and invest in Amplified IT products knowledge and expertise in the G Suite for Education platform
- Familiarity and comfort with the G Suite for Education admin console
- Experience working in the education sector
- High attention to detail
- Good written skills and ability
- Familiarity with GAM or GAM (ADX) encouraged
- Comfortable working with various apps, scripts, and tools to gather, sort, analyze and apply data into useable information for our customers
- Some familiarity with GCDS, GSPS and higher level G Suite administration is a plus
- Have previously worked effectively with remote, distributed team
What can Amplified IT do for you?
- Mission driven culture focused on improving technology access in K-12 schools in North America
- Flexible working hours to support work-life balance
- Market competitive rates and benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, and FSA
- 401k with a 4% Company Match
- Professional development reimbursements
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Opportunity to join dynamic, fast growth-stage company