About the Human Resources & Talent Acquisition Manager position:
HR/Talent Acquisition Manager is one the most important position we have in our entire company. We are going through a huge growth phase and are looking for someone to help us structure and accelerate that process.
Our HR & Talent Acquisition Manager will oversee and implement all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and help translate company strategy and objectives into HR specific initiatives that continue to hone our unique company culture and values.
As Amplified IT grows, you will lead our efforts to find and retain excellent employees. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees. We expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employment branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
HR & Talent Acquisition Manager responsibilities are:
- Liaise with Team leads to understand resourcing requirements
- Build role specific hiring specifications
- Create and foster recruitment pipeline
- Build, update and manage standardized recruitment processes across the company
- Establish and communicate a clear understanding of what staffing profiles our departments need and where to find such talent (online and offline).
- Implement effective hiring plans
- Create excellent experiences for candidates
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Perform screening activities
- Identify different channels to hire future top talents for our vacancies.
- Research, educate and train team about hiring best practice
- Overseeing HR activities
- Create culture of employee driven growth and development
- Assist employees with their development
- Maintain records and ensure legal compliance
- Design and implement a recognition process which drives deep satisfaction and engagement for distributed teams
- Act as a trusted resource for leaders and employees on a wide variety of human resources topics including career development, benefits, and company policies.
- Provide visibility into employee engagement and well being and implement initiatives to help improve both.
HR & Talent Acquisition Manager requirements are:
- Ideally 2+ years of HR Business Partner or Manager experience and more than 2+ years of interviewing experience.
- Experience in talent acquisition
- Knowledge of the labour laws and screening
- Excellent analytical skills
- Familiar with G Suite
- Great leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent networking skills.
- Performance oriented nature.
- Attention to detail and strong follow-through.
- Higher education in Human Resources Management, Economics, Finance, or similar areas.
- A belief in the mission of Amplified IT and a sense of humor.