Amplified IT is a multi-award winning education-technology consultancy. We’re proud to say that we currently work with over 4,000 districts; including 10 of the 15 largest in North America. Our success comes down to our team, products and the way we work: in short we know Google and we know Education.
In this combined Marketing and Sales operations role, this individual will assist in the development, promotion and implementation of marketing initiatives, programs, materials and systems. This position focuses on the smooth operation of our sales and marketing teams. This work focuses collaboratively designing, implementing and managing the logistics of our backend sales processes and data collection; helping our sales team work efficiently at scale while providing concrete, up to date information back into the business.
At Amplified IT, we believe diverse teams work smarter, have more fun on the job, and empathize better with the needs of schools. When we hire, evaluate, reward, and promote, we strive to ensure each person is judged as an individual on the merits of their unique contributions to the work, as free as possible from bias or discrimination.
- Working across the business, design internal sales processes to ensure smooth sale and delivery of services, including documenting and optimising existing processes.
- Manage ongoing execution of sales processes, coaching; redesigning and getting your hands dirty to correct course, as required.
- Improve the quality and quantity of data in our CRM system for deals, users and schools to allow for more efficient use in reporting, marketing, and promotions. This may be through leveraging existing sources or contacting customers directly.
- Assist sales team with expediting, order entry, outbound calls to existing customers, and general sales support/customer service work.
- Work with external partners to provide data and simple insights to them on the success of their related campaigns.
- Manage campaign/initiative specific data and translate it into actionable leads that empowers the sales team. Examples include collecting interest from partners, aligning to our CRM data and sharing a prioritised view with sales.
- Performs other duties as requested to assist in all areas of sales, marketing, or company operations.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Proficiency in Google Sheets, Docs, and Slides including significant experience with formulas, pivot tables and vlookups.
- Prior experience with CRM or marketing systems such as Pipedrive, Drip, HubSpot, or Salesforce experience a plus.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to understand instructions and manage tasks independently while proactively identifying problems as they arise.
- You have previously worked effectively with remote, distributed teams.
What can Amplified IT do for you?
- Mission driven culture focused on improving technology access in K-12 schools in North America
- Flexible working hours to support work-life balance
- Market competitive rates and benefits including healthcare, dental and FSA
- 401k with a 4% Company Match
- Professional and personal development stipends
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Opportunity to join dynamic, fast growth-stage company
At this time, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this position.