Our Google For Education Technical Consultant will work with new and existing EDU clients to setup, configure, audit and evaluate their Google for Education (GFE) Infrastructure. Reporting directly to the Service Delivery Lead, this customer-facing role will interact with clients remotely and in person via calls, presentations, training opportunities and in person interactions as assigned or appropriate to the role.
This position requires someone who has a technical background and understanding of Google For Education Workspace environment, an understanding of the technical aspects of an educational environment as well as customer facing skills and entrepreneurial spirit. This position is key to building relationships and trust with AIT customers and ensuring they have the tools they need to provide a safe and effective Google Workspace environment for their users. As an agile company in growth-mode, we expect this person to work in a team while also being able to take a leadership role in their area and be keen to automate/streamline where possible. This position will be a remote position working with team members and customers across numerous time zones, good time management skills and self motivation will be key to success.
In March 2021, Amplified IT was acquired by CDW, a Fortune 500 technology leader and member of the S&P 500 Index. As a CDW company, Amplified IT’s Google for Education expertise meets CDW’s scale, unlocking more opportunities to serve educational institutions. Joining CDW showcases our commitment to career development/advancement and exemplifies our culture of innovation, all while serving customers in a more comprehensive way. When you join Amplified IT, you now join coworkers across the globe who work together to bring technology to life for our customers!
At Amplified IT, we believe diverse teams work smarter, have more fun on the job, and empathize better with the needs of schools. When we hire, evaluate, reward, and promote, we strive to ensure each person is judged as an individual on the merits of their unique contributions to the work, as free as possible from bias or discrimination.
- Work directly with customers on the delivery of AIT Services such as (Audit, Kickstart, Chrome Checkup)
- Analyze and ensure quality of services delivered
- Deliver customers support as needed
- Work with other departments to deliver various forms of content such as Livestreams, Blogs, Meetups Support and other customer facing events
- Support and assistance with ongoing evaluation of Google Workspace Environment, changes, updates and growth
- Managing clients through AIT core service processes from start to finish with a focus on building a long term trusted relationship with those customers
- Overview AIT services and opportunities to customers and convey value propositions
- Coach/mentor clients in best practices for product implementations, adoption, and ongoing support.
- Identify, record and hand off lead opportunities to the customer success team
- Perform backup leadership duties where assigned
- Identify customer training opportunities, communication, hosting and logistics
- Help create new consultancy opportunities and services for EDU customers
- Convey technical information and recommendations clearly and concisely
- Create engaging presentations and be able to present to customers in various formats and settings
- Understanding of the dynamics of the K-12 space and the roles of educators, students, IT staff and vendors
- Familiarity with Google Workspace admin console in a K-12 setting, experience using the Enterprise versions of (Standard, Plus or Teaching and Learning) are a plus
- 3+ years professional systems administration experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer interaction and can-do attitude
What can Amplified IT offer you?
- Mission driven culture focused on improving technology access in K-12 and Higher Education institutions in North America
- Flexible working hours to support work-life balance
- Market competitive rates and benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, FSA, STD, LTD and AD&D
- 401k with a Company Match
- Professional development and remote work reimbursements
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Opportunity to join dynamic, fast growth-stage company
- CDW and Amplified IT are committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
- Amplified IT, a CDW company, requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with Amplified IT, a CDW company, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide Amplified IT with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.