As a Google for Education Premier Partner, Amplified IT’s status as one of the leading education focused Google Cloud consultancies can be attributed to their approach to educational technology consulting, focusing on empowering IT staff through knowledge transfer, and bringing unique tools and services to the EDU market that extend G Suite to re-imagine how work gets done in schools.
We are looking for skilled people to join our Customer Success team. We love technology, we love to play and tinker with code and systems, we love to learn and challenge ourselves to offer excellent services to our customers. We solve problems for small schools and giant districts across North America, and we're looking to grow our team to do more. Our team of support agents provide customers with support around G Suite core products and services, Amplified IT SaaS tools, and Partner services, like G Suite Enterprise for Education. This position will be a remote role, open to US candidates.
If you have deep experience implementing technology across a K-12 environment and are an expert G Suite Admin wizard, you could be a great fit for our team.
- Serve as a Tier 2 G Suite support agent on a team that provides support and troubleshooting to schools via email, Google Meet, and phone
- Research, test and report on a wide array of technologies in the Google Cloud space
- Support and maintain Google Cloud Directory Sync and G Suite Password Sync in school environments
- Automate processes for schools using the Google Cloud APIs or tools such as Google Apps Manager (GAM)
- Offer training and insight to school IT Admins on a wide variety of technologies, including the G Suite Admin Console, Google Cloud Directory Sync, GAM, and more
- 5+ years K-12 technology administration
- G Suite admin console management experience
- Deep understanding of Chrome OS, including device management, settings, security, apps and extensions, etc.
- Chromebook, iOS, or Android deployment experience
- Familiarity with GAM
- Understanding and application of G Suite user provisioning and password management solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior customer service and can-do attitude
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Desire to tinker, play, and fiddle with technology
- Expert knowledge of G Suite admin console
- Use of Zendesk for support ticket management
- Google Apps Script proficiency
- Google Cloud Project management, including BigQuery and CloudSQL
- Familiarity with G Suite Enterprise for Education tools and services
- Network administration experience
- Core service management, including Active Directory or *nix alternative, DNS, Backups, resource monitoring and logging, etc
- Email Management, including DKIM, DMARC, mail forwarding, routing, etc.
- Understanding of multiple Windows and *nix based operating system internals, including task scheduling, resource monitoring, process automation, etc.
What can Amplified IT do for you?
- Mission driven culture focused on improving technology access in K-12 schools in North America
- Flexible working hours to support work-life balance
- Market competitive rates and benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, FSA
- 401k with a 4% Company Match
- Professional and personal development stipends
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Opportunity to join dynamic, fast growth-stage company