Our Regional Account Managers will possess a knowledge of Education Technology, enterprise learning/training combined with superior communication skills and analytical abilities that will shape how technology is used in the future education of our client's students. Your focus will be leading innovation and change while bringing real world solutions to IT Managers, CTO’s and ultimately, teachers and students. You will achieve these goals through targeted sales, growing a list of named accounts and focusing on generating new business.
High Level Activities:
- Build executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and be a valuable resource.
- Develop and implement a targeted account mapping plan that focuses on our client's services, 3rd party tools, and the solutions their customers need.
- Execute pipeline-generating activities as needed, including cultivating leads into opportunities, engaging, educating, and ensuring satisfaction of their clients.
- Be able to qualify and assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for their unique needs including deployment, the key differentiators in our client's services and 3rd party tools and typical customer buying cycles. Generally, display a passion for education and technology.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams including inter-departmentally within our client and with external 3rd party sources when necessary. Serve as the primary customer contact for all pre-sales and sales engagements during the buying process.
- Develop and execute on sales targets, hitting (and exceeding) revenue/growth goals and sharing learning across the organization.
- New lead generation, nurturing and advancement
- Market penetration strategy
- Manage all aspects of the sales process from lead to “won”, including intra/inter-departmental and external 3rd party coordination for new business capture
- Info-box, email monitoring
- Chat - management and routing
- Call routing
- Engaging customers in meaningful conversations
- Communicating clear expectations to other CS team members
- Supporting deals through all stages of the sales process
- Confidently conveying value proposition of AIT services
- Effectively utilizes PD to support deals and engagements
- Correctly follows sales workflow
- Understand 3rd party products
What can Amplified IT do for you?
- Mission driven culture focused on improving technology access in K-12 schools in North America
- Flexible working hours to support work-life balance
- Market competitive rates and benefits including healthcare, dental and FSA
- 401k with a 4% Company Match
- Professional and personal development stipends
- Paid time off and sick leave
- 7,000 sq/ft. HQ in the NEON District of Downtown Norfolk
- Opportunity to join dynamic, fast growth-stage company