In March 2021, Amplified IT was acquired by CDW, a Fortune 500 technology leader and member of the S&P 500 Index. As a CDW company, Amplified IT’s Google for Education expertise meets CDW’s scale, unlocking more opportunities to serve educational institutions. Joining CDW showcases our commitment to career development/advancement and exemplifies our culture of innovation, all while serving customers in a more comprehensive way. When you join Amplified IT, you now join coworkers across the globe who work together to bring technology to life for our customers!
Amplified IT is looking for an eager Recruiting Coordinator who is looking for flexible hours for a temporary role. This role will be vital to the coordination of the recruiting process and continued development of the onboarding process. Partnering with our People Operations Specialist, the Recruiting Coordinator will work to ensure candidate experience is executed smoothly with candidate experience as a top priority.
At Amplified IT, we believe diverse teams work smarter, have more fun on the job, and empathize better with the needs of schools. When we hire, evaluate, reward, and promote, we strive to ensure each person is judged as an individual on the merits of their unique contributions to the work, as free as possible from bias or discrimination.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews and ensure a seamless process for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Actively maintain clear communication with recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers to keep the hiring processes organized.
- Guide candidates through the interview process and ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Facilitate the behind the scenes process of new hire onboarding (setting up new accounts and scheduling new hire onboarding and check-ins).
- Assist with other various administrative recruitment and onboarding tasks.
- Proven experience as Recruiting Coordinator and hands-on experience with the full recruitment life cycle.
- Experience with, and proficiency in, utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Experience with candidate communication and interview scheduling.
- A curiosity and passion to learn a lot! Always pushing things forward and simplifying processes and procedures.
- Superb communication skills, with attention to detail.
- You have previously worked effectively with remote, distributed teams.
Nice to Have:
- You’re a self-starter, a learner, and a people person – someone who can think on their feet and is comfortable taking the initiative in an energetic, fast-paced environment. No task is too small for you!
- You’re tech savvy and are always looking for ways to innovate.
What can Amplified IT offer you?
- Mission driven culture focused on improving technology access in K-12 schools in North America
- Flexible working hours to support work-life balance
- Opportunity to join dynamic, fast growth-stage company