As a Google for Education Premier Partner, Amplified IT’s status as one of the leading education focused Google Cloud consultancies can be attributed to their approach to educational technology consulting, focusing on empowering IT staff through knowledge transfer, and bringing unique tools and services to the EDU market that extend G Suite to re-imagine how work gets done in schools
We are looking for skilled people to join our Technical Services team. We love technology, we love to play and tinker with code and systems, we love to learn and challenge ourselves to offer excellent services to our customers. We solve problems for small schools and giant districts across North America, and we're looking to grow our team to do more.
If you have deep experience implementing technology across a K-12 environment or are an expert G Suite Admin wizard, you could be a great fit for our team.
- Work with a team of technicians to provide support and troubleshooting to schools via email and phone
- Research, test and report on a wide array of technologies in the Google Cloud space
- Co-ordinate with the Amplified Labs team to support a suite of lightweight tools.
- Configure, deploy, support, and maintain Google Cloud Directory Sync and G Suite Password Sync in school environments
- Work with a team of technicians to perform migrations from legacy email environments to G Suite using a number of tools
- Automate processes for schools using the Google Cloud APIs or tools such as GAM
- Offer training and insight to school IT Admins on a wide variety of technologies, including the G Suite Admin Console, Google Cloud Directory Sync, GAM, and more
- Familiarity with G Suite admin console
- 2+ years professional systems administration experience including either Windows, Linux, or other operating systems
- Core service management, including Active Directory or *nix alternative, DNS, Backups, resource monitoring and logging, etc
- Email Management, including Gmail, Exchange, Groupwise, or Sendmail/Postfix
- Strong knowledge and demonstrable understanding of mail routing and related technologies including SPF records, DKIM, etc
- Experience with at least one programming/scripting language, such as Powershell, Python, Perl, or PHP
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior customer service and can-do attitude
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Desire to tinker, play, and fiddle with technology.
- Strong knowledge of multiple Windows and *nix based operating system internals, including task scheduling, resource monitoring, process automation, etc
- Expert knowledge of G Suite Admin Console
- Knowledge of creating or using RESTful APIs.
- Experience within Education sector