Amplified IT is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Analyst with 3-5 years of experience. A successful candidate would be responsible for a broad range of marketing initiatives with the aim of increasing brand awareness, driving lead generation and increasing market share in North America. Required skills include analysis and execution of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Email marketing. The position sits at the heart of the company and will work across all business units.
- Develop and execute campaigns for digital channels (including SEM, SEO, social media, email marketing and websites). This includes tracking, analyzing and reporting insights and recommendations for growth and optimisation.
- Work with marketing team and other business units to develop and coordinate campaigns to achieve Amplified IT’s goals.
- Maintain Google Analytics and Tag Manager accounts.
- Analyze digital platform to identify opportunities to optimize performance of digital assets.
- Day-to-day management of social media networks.
- Conduct A/B testing on digital campaigns and website strategies.
- Update website content via WordPress CMS.
- Development of presentations, event support materials, emails, shareable social posts/content, digital ads, brochures, and other materials as assigned.
- Google Analytics - must have the ability to pull and interpret analytics for purposes of strategic planning.
- Google AdWords - must have experience in implementing, managing, and reporting on campaigns (including remarketing, search, and display).
- WordPress - website content management system (ability to make basic edits on back end).
- Drip - experience with Drip (https://www.drip.com/) or other marketing automation systems is a plus
Qualifications and skills
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Degree in communications, marketing or a related field or equivalent level of experience.
- Must have experience in SEO, SEM including Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Social media marketing.
- Excellent communication skills are required as you will be working across the whole business.
- Confident using mathematics required for campaign analysis.
- Excellent time-management skills are required to ensure smooth delivery.
- Experienced copy-writing skills are essential.
- High attention to detail required.
What can Amplified IT do for you?
- Mission driven culture focused on improving technology access in K-12 schools in North America
- Flexible work hours to support work-life balance
- Market competitive rates and benefits including healthcare, dental and FSA
- 401k with a 4% Company Match
- Professional and personal development stipends
- Paid time off and sick leave
- 7,000 sq/ft. HQ in the NEON District of Downtown Norfolk
- Opportunity to join dynamic, fast growth-stage company