Amplified IT is looking for a Product Manager to join as an integral member of our growing team. This role will be pivotal in our continued success of amplifying the impact of cloud technology on education. Our products and services have helped over 4,000 schools transform the way they work with Google for Education in the North American market. As Product Manager, you will lead market research and discovery and drive roadmap within agile teams to create products and services that delight our users and positively impact the lives of millions.
- Market research. Understand market problems and Amplified ITs unique ability to address them
- Discover, collect, analyze and communicate problems found in the market. Validate these problems are urgent, pervasive, and that market is willing to pay to address them.
- Identify strategic focus for new product and service development.
- Identify competitive and alternative offerings in the market and assess their strengths and weaknesses.
- Formalize product plans to deliver profitable solutions to market problems.
- Connect Amplified IT’s business plans with the internal teams (or external partners) that develop, promote, and deliver solutions to the market.
- Ensure the organization can sell and support new products and services
- Develop, support and own product roadmap.
- Liaise with key stakeholders in the business such as Sales and Marketing, Program Management, and Software Engineering.
- You’re mission-driven with a passion for making a positive impact in the education market.
- You have previous success as a Product Manager, Product Owner and/r Sr. Business Analyst
- You have at least 3 years’ of experience in software, systems and/or analysis.
- You possess strong product process knowledge with the confidence in the tools and frameworks you bring to infuse structure to internal processes.
- You’ve worked with and understanding of Agile methodology.
- You thrive in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
- You’re able to understand and represent both the business and technology.
- You get excited about working in early-stage product building and 'pulling' your sleeves up to get things done.
- You have previously worked effectively with remote, distributed teams.
What can Amplified IT do for you?
- Mission-driven culture focused on improving technology access in K-12 schools in North America
- Flexible working hours to support work-life balance
- Market competitive rates and benefits including healthcare, dental and FSA
- 401k with a 4% Company Match
- Professional and personal development stipends
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Opportunity to join dynamic, fast growth-stage company