Amplified IT is entering our next phase of growth and looking to add a dedicated, driven Higher Education Sales Lead to our sales department in Norfolk, VA. The Higher Education Sales Lead will lead our expansion into the Higher Education market to help thousands of Higher Ed schools across North America transform the way they educate.
Our Higher Ed Lead will work across the business leading the development of strategy, sales processes and account management as it relates to Higher Education. As we are a mature startup, we expect our HE Lead to establish their role but be flexible to take on other challenges as they appear.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Experiment, develop, and document standard sales processes while remaining flexible to optimise this process as things change (new products, new people, new tech) and remove roadblocks as they’re identified.
- Establish a sales strategy to increase depth and breadth of higher education market capture and translate that into annual and quarterly goals.
- Re-engage schools to open new deals and deepen engagement at schools we already are working closely with.
- Work closely with the development, delivery, and marketing teams to ensure the sales funnel is filled with quality leads, that the handoff is smooth, and that the teams receive any feedback as necessary.
- Continuously stay up to date on the higher education landscape and user needs including competition, partners, budgets, budget cycles and any other latest developments.
- Possess a strong technical understanding with the confidence to have conversations with highly technical clients to explore technical requirements with minimum touch points.
- 5+ years of sales experience with a history of meeting or exceeding targets in a technology organization
- 2+ years of working experience in the Higher Education space.
- Demonstrated ability to create sales strategies, sales processes, and optimizing these as necessary.
- Strong knowledge of reporting and dashboards; highly focused on data, numbers and process.
- Proven track record working in a high-volume, collaborative environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with proven ability to manage projects with high levels of technical and/or functional complexity.
What can Amplified IT offer you?
- Mission-driven culture to improve technology access in K-12 schools in North America
- Flexible working hours to support work-life balance
- Market competitive rates and benefits including healthcare, dental and FSA
- 401k with a 4% Company Match
- Professional and personal development stipends
- Paid time off and sick leave